- What are the Inc. Regionals?
- Why should my company apply?
- Is there a fee to apply for the Inc. Regionals?
- How are the Inc. Regionals companies selected?
- How are companies ranked on the Inc. Regionals list?
- Can I be a part of the Inc. 5000 and Inc. Regionals?
- When will I be notified on whether or not I made it onto the list?
- Will my revenues be published?
- How can I share my company's growth with the public?
- How can I purchase the Inc. logo and/or plaques?
- What are the eligibility criteria for the Inc. Regionals?
- My company is public - can I apply?
- My company's revenue declined in 2020. Does that disqualify my business or make It unwise to apply?
- What if my company was a partnership in 2020 and is now a corporation?
- What if my company is private and independent but is about to be acquired or go public?
- What is the Application Process
- I'm not sure whether I want my company to be on the Inc. Regionals. Can I apply now and withdraw my application later?
- My firm represents several clients that may be eligible. May I submit applications on behalf of more than one client?
- Will recognition on the Inc. Regionals reveal information about my company to my competitors?
- Does Inc. require me to document the revenue figure I supply in my application?