All participants are expected to be familiar with our Community Guidelines policy.
Our goal is to create an environment where everyone feels welcome to participate, speak up, ask questions, and engage in conversation. We ask all those who participate to help us create a safe and positive experience. This requires a harassment-free and inclusive environment for all.
We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof). Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate during any aspect of this virtual event, including talks, workshops, and interactive chats across digital platforms such as Twitter, IG, Pigeonhole, or other online media.
In keeping with our event Code of Conduct:
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- During this event or any of its related events, no participant should engage in harassment in any form.
- Do not disrupt the sessions or engage in harm or threats of harm of any kind. Do not create/contribute to a safety threat or unsafe or exclusionary situation.
- Do not make audio or visual recordings of the event in any medium—and do not distribute audio or visual recordings (via social media or any other means). Only Inc. or its representatives may do so.
- Do not take or distribute presentation materials unless explicit permission is granted.
- Postings and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. Inc. and Mansueto Ventures reserve the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those postings.
Participants violating these rules may be expelled from the event, without a refund, at the discretion of Inc. and Mansueto Ventures. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.