1. What are the important dates for the Inc. Best in Business application?
Super Early Rate Deadline: July 15, 2022 ($495)
Final Deadline: September 16, 2022 ($895)
Refund Policy: If you need to cancel your application, just get in touch with us by replying to your registration confirmation email or emailing us at BestinBusiness@inc.com. All sales are final. Refunds are not available but you can receive a credit to the 2023 Best in Business Application.
2. Why should my company apply?
- Brand Exposure - Be seen and evaluated by Inc. editors and reporters.
- Recognition - Gain national, local, and industry media exposure.
- Credibility - First place winners will appear in the Winter issue of Inc. magazine and on Inc.com. Second place, third place, and any honorable mentions will appear on Inc.com.
3. Is there a cost to participate?
Identifying the best in business companies in the U.S. is an enormous editorial project that, among other things, raises awareness of entrepreneurship as a valuable force in our economy. The processing fee covers only a portion of the operational costs of this undertaking. The Super Early Rate fee is $495 until July 15 (11:59 PM PT); the Early Rate fee is $695 until August 19 (11:59 PM PT); and the Regular Rate fee is $895 until the final deadline of September 16, 2022 (11:59 PM PT).
4. How are the Inc. Best in Business winners determined?
You will be asked to enter a few details about your company and answer four questions regarding the impact your company has achieved over the past year. Inc.’s editors will review every application and select multiple winners in each category. Click here for more information.
5. How will I know if my company made the list? When will I be contacted?
All applicants will be notified via email if they were chosen as one of Inc.’s Best in Business companies in Winter 2022.
6. When will the winners be announced?
Winners will be announced in Winter 2022.