To participate in the 2021 Inc. Best Workplaces award, your company must meet each of the following qualifications:
- Be Independent (not a subsidiary or division of another company)
- Be Based in the United States
- Have at least 10 permanent employees - Includes full-time and part-time permanent employees. Remote employees, even if they make up the majority of the company, are still eligible as long as they are permanent, W2 employees. Cannot include anyone with more than 5 percent ownership in the company, seasonal, per diem or temporary employees, independent contractors or consultants--including 1099 Real Estate Agents.
- Been in business at least 2 years
- Have total annual revenue less than $1 Billion
There are a few limited exceptions to the requirements.
Have any questions or concerns? Email the Inc. Best Workplaces Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to apply today: Inc. Best Workplaces Awards