To be considered for the 2024 Inc. Best Workplaces award, your company must meet each of the following qualifications:
- Be independent (not a subsidiary or division of another company)
- Be based in the United States
- Have at least 5 permanent employees - Includes full-time and part-time permanent employees. Remote employees, even if they make up the majority of the company, are eligible as long as they are permanent, W2 employees. Cannot include anyone with more than 5 percent ownership in the company, seasonal, per diem or temporary employees, independent contractors or consultants--including 1099 Real Estate Agents.
- Been in business at least 2 years
- Have total annual revenue less than $1 billion
There are a few limited exceptions to the requirements. Please email our team with any questions: email@example.com.
Applications for the 2023 Inc. Best Workplaces award are now closed.
Sign up here to be notified once applications are being accepted for the 2024 awards.
Have any questions or concerns? Email the Inc. Best Workplaces Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.