Yes, as long as your company meets the minimum requirements for the Inc. 5000 and is headquartered in one of the following regions:
- Pacific (California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Rocky Mountain (Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado)
- Southeast (South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi,
- Louisiana, Florida, Puerto Rico)
- Northeast (Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts,
- Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey)
- Southwest (Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas)
- Midwest (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North
- Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin)
- Mid-Atlantic (Delaware, Maryland, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina)
Please note that you may be eligible for the Inc. Regionals even if you are not eligible for the Inc. 5000, based on revenue requirements.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Applications for the 2024 Inc. Regionals list will open in the Fall of 2023.
Sign up for notifications here.
Have any questions or concerns? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.