If you make the 2021 Inc. 5000 list, we will publish the following information:
- Your company's Inc. 5000 rank
- Leadership names (CEO and any Co-CEOs listed in your application)
- Your company's 2017 & 2020 revenue numbers submitted in on your final revenue verification form
- Your company's 3-year growth rate
- Location (city and state)
- Year founded
- Number of employees
All 5,000 companies who make the list will receive their own online profile with this information. The top 500 companies on the list will also be published in Inc. Magazine.
Publishing this information ensures the quality of the Inc. 5000 and many companies find that the benefits of being listed far outweigh the drawbacks of having their information published. You can view last year's list through the link below, which will give you an example of how your information will be displayed.
Have any questions or concerns? Email us at Inc5000@inc.com.
Sign up here to receive updates regarding the Inc. 5000