Yes, as long as you meet the below requirements you would be eligible for the Inc. 5000 series.
- Be based in California, Texas, Florida, DC Metro (includes Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and Washington DC) or the Midwest (includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin);
- Be privately owned and independent (not a subsidiary or division of another company);
- Have generated revenue by March 31, 2016;
- Have generated at least $100,000 in revenue in 2016;
- Have generated at least $1 million in revenue in 2018;
- Revenue in 2018 exceeds revenue in 2016.