- What is the employee survey?
Once you’ve submitted your company application for Best Workplaces, your employees will need to complete the Quantum Workplace 30 question survey. This survey is used in determining company's overall score and ranking for Best Wokplaces. All participating companies will receive an Overview Report from the survey, which shows how your company scored in several categories.
Still need to submit an application? You can do so here.
- Can my company customize the employee survey?
Yes, you may add questions or demographics to the survey to enhance your survey results. Fees for customized surveys vary. Customizations do not affect the way your results are scored for the purpose of the competition. Custom questions and non-market employees are excluded from the winner calculations.
- How is the survey distributed to my employees?
The contact person at your company will facilitate the survey invitations for your employees online. They’ll email employees the unique survey link by uploading employee email addresses into the Quantum Workplace portal.
- Do all of the employees at my company need to complete the survey?
All eligible employees must be invited to take the survey. You will need to achieve employee participation based on the following percentages per size of organization for your company to be considered an honoree. (This is required in order to reach a 95 percent confidence level with a margin of error of plus or minus 5 percent).
- 50 employees or fewer = 85%
- 51 - 150 = 70%
- 151 - 500 = 50%
- 501 - 1,000 = 30%
- 1,001 - 3,000 = 15%
- 3,001 - 5,000 = 8%
- More than 5,000 = 5%
- My company has offices in multiple cities and states. How many employees should I include to take the survey.
Please include all permanent employees (full- and part-time) who work within the United States.
- Should partners or owners be allowed to take the survey?
No, partners and owners with more than 5 percent ownership in the company should not be invited to complete the survey.
- Should union employees be included?
Yes, union employees must be included in your employee count and invited to take the survey.
- Most of my employees work part time. Can I include my part-time employees?
Part-time employees should be included in your employee count.
- Will my company receive the survey results?
You will receive an Overview Report, which will show how your company scored in several categories. You will also have the opportunity to purchase in-depth survey results.
- When can I access my company's survey results?
You will be able to see your company survey results in mid-April.
- Is the survey confidential?
The Quantum Workplace employee survey is strictly confidential. Companies will have access to survey results at the aggregate level to help you understand and build engagement. Note that certain verbatims will be included as part of the snapshot report, but without attribution (entirely anonymous).
- What if I have questions that are not listed here?
We're here to help! For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org