We ask all applicants to submit their revenue figures for full calendar years. Companies with non-calendar fiscal years should use our Revenue Verification Form for verification, rather than audits. Please make sure the revenue figures entered on the form are for calendar years 2014 and 2017.
Articles in this section
- What is Revenue Verification?
- What are Revenue Verification materials?
- How should I submit my Revenue Verification materials?
- When is the deadline for submitting Revenue Verification materials?
- What if I won't have my 2017 revenue figure finalised by the Revenue Verification deadline?
- If my fiscal year doesn't end in December, what sales numbers should I fill in for each year?
- May I submit revenue figures based on cash accounting?
- My company is a franchisor. Should I submit the total sales of all of our franchisees?
- What if I still have questions regarding revenue verification?