Public companies are not eligible for the Inc. 5000 Europe. Note that recently listed companies may be eligible for inclusion. Please email us with any questions about eligibility at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- What are the eligibility criteria for the Inc. 5000 Europe?
- What countries are eligible for this ranking?
- How does Inc. define revenue?
- My company is majority or wholly owned by a venture capital firm, a private equity firm, or an investment bank. Is it eligible?
- Does my company have to be profitable to be eligible?
- What if my company was a partnership in 2014 and is now a corporation?
- What if my company used to be a subsidiary or a division and is now independent?
- What if my company is private and independent but is about to be acquired or go public?
- What if my company is public?
- What if I still have questions regarding my company's eligibility?