As a part of the Inc. 5000 Europe award, we will publish your company's 2014 and 2017 revenue, location, number of employees, year founded, and web address. We will also publish a brief profile of your company. Most of this company information is already available publicly in one form or another. The positive attention and credibility that comes with an Inc. 5000 listing are unparalleled and usually outweigh concerns about information disclosure.
Articles in this section
- What is the application process?
- Is there a fee to apply for the Inc. 5000 Europe?
- How are companies ranked on the Inc. 5000 Europe list?
- What if I don't have my 2017 revenue number until later in the fall? Can I still apply early?
- Does Inc. require me to document the revenue figures I supply in my application?
- My firm represents other companies for matters like this. May I apply on their behalf?
- My firm represents several clients that may be eligible. May I submit applications on behalf of more than one client?
- My company's revenue declined in 2015 or 2016. Does that disqualify my business or make it unwise to apply?
- Will recognition on the Inc. 5000 reveal information about my company to my competitors?
- Right now, I'm not sure whether I want my company to be on the Inc. 5000 Europe. Can I apply now and withdraw my application later?