Not necessarily. We look at the overall three-year growth rate from 2014 through 2017 compared with that of the other Inc. 5000 Europe applicants. Interim period growth (or lack thereof) is not a factor.
Articles in this section
- What is the application process?
- Is there a fee to apply for the Inc. 5000 Europe?
- How are companies ranked on the Inc. 5000 Europe list?
- What if I don't have my 2017 revenue number until later in the fall? Can I still apply early?
- Does Inc. require me to document the revenue figures I supply in my application?
- My firm represents other companies for matters like this. May I apply on their behalf?
- My firm represents several clients that may be eligible. May I submit applications on behalf of more than one client?
- My company's revenue declined in 2015 or 2016. Does that disqualify my business or make it unwise to apply?
- Will recognition on the Inc. 5000 reveal information about my company to my competitors?
- Right now, I'm not sure whether I want my company to be on the Inc. 5000 Europe. Can I apply now and withdraw my application later?