- APPLICATION: Complete an application for one of the Inc. 5000 Series: California, Texas, Florida, DC Metro, and the Midwest.
- Confirm that your company meets the Inc. 5000 2019 eligibility requirements. (Eligibility section below)
- Apply early in order to be eligible for the early application benefits and to ensure that you make all editorial and publication deadlines.
- If you do not have a final figure for your 2018 revenue when you apply, you may enter an estimate and provide us with the more precise figure when you submit your verification materials.
- The early rate application fee will be $195 and the deadline for submitting applications is May 3, 2019.
- REVENUE VERIFICATION: Once your company's 2018 revenue figure is final, submit revenue verification materials to confirm your 2015 and 2018 revenue figures.
- Submitting your revenue verification early will ensure accurate coverage in Inc.com or Inc. magazine. If you need an extension, please send an email to email@example.com .
- After you submit verification to support your revenue numbers, you may not withdraw from consideration for the 2019 Inc. 5000.
- If you are concerned that your final 2018 revenue figures will not be available in time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- EDITORIAL: Once revenue verification materials have been submitted, our editorial team may need to contact you to ask follow-up questions, to gather additional information and to discuss your company.
4. NOTIFICATION: In mid- July 2019, companies will be notified as to whether they made the list.
- Applicants will first be notified of their status via email
- CEOs of 2019 honoree companies will receive packets by mail informing them of their Inc. 5000 rank
- PUBLICATION: In August we will publish the 2018 Inc. 5000 Series lists on Inc.com.
- Inc. will publicize and distribute the list to media channels nationally and throughout each region.
Have any questions or concerns? Email the Inc. 5000 Team at Inc5000@inc.com
Apply today: Inc.com/Apply