The names of top-performing workplaces will be published in Inc. magazine's June issue. If your company is not honored on the list, your participation remains 100 percent confidential. For honorees, selected answers could be used in editorial content. You would likely be contacted by Inc. magazine writers or fact checkers.
Articles in this section
- When can I access my company's survey results?
- When will the list of honorees be published?
- How will I know if my company made the list? When will I be contacted?
- What if my company does not make Inc.'s Best Workplaces list?
- Will my company receive the survey results?
- My company has offices in multiple cities and states. How many employees should I enter at the registration page?
- Most of my employees work part time. Can I include my part-time employees?
- How is the survey distributed to my employees?
- What will I receive?
- Can my company customize the employee survey?