If your company is rated one of the Best Workplaces, you will receive mention on Inc.com and the honor will be highlighted on your Inc.com company profile. You will also be considered for coverage in Inc. magazine. Win or lose, you'll receive an Overview Report, based on your employee survey, which will show your company's score on key measurements, including how your leadership views its employees and whether there is a gender gap in opportunity at your company.
Articles in this section
- When can I access my company's survey results?
- When will the list of honorees be published?
- How will I know if my company made the list? When will I be contacted?
- What if my company does not make Inc.'s Best Workplaces list?
- Will my company receive the survey results?
- My company has offices in multiple cities and states. How many employees should I enter at the registration page?
- Most of my employees work part time. Can I include my part-time employees?
- How is the survey distributed to my employees?
- What will I receive?
- Can my company customize the employee survey?