All of Inc.'s Best Workplaces honorees are determined primarily on the basis of their employees' responses. Employee responses to the 30 standard survey questions, the number of employees who respond to the survey, along with an audit of the organization's benefits are used to determine the company's overall score and ranking. Quantum Workplace is a leading provider of employee feedback software and analytics.
Articles in this section
- When can I access my company's survey results?
- When will the list of honorees be published?
- How will I know if my company made the list? When will I be contacted?
- What if my company does not make Inc.'s Best Workplaces list?
- Will my company receive the survey results?
- My company has offices in multiple cities and states. How many employees should I enter at the registration page?
- Most of my employees work part time. Can I include my part-time employees?
- How is the survey distributed to my employees?
- What will I receive?
- Can my company customize the employee survey?