You may choose one of the following three kinds of revenue verification to submit to our verification team. Please note Inc.’s editorial team reserves the right to request additional documentation (redacted tax returns or audited financial statements) at their discretion.
Articles in this section
- What is revenue verification?
- How does Inc. define revenue?
- How is the three-year growth rate calculated?
- What are revenue verification materials?
- What kind of financial statements are acceptable?
- How should I submit my revenue verification materials?
- What is Inc.'s preferred method of revenue verification?
- When is the deadline for submitting revenue verification materials?
- May I submit revenue figures based on cash accounting?
- If my fiscal year doesn't end in December, what sales numbers should I fill in for each year?